Should Titans take Henry?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dgood, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgood

dgood Guest

I've been hearing alot of hype lately of Arizona HB Chris Henry. This guy never had a 1000 yard season in college, but has tremendous speed and ability.

"After a marvelous NFL scouting combine where he ran a 4.41-second 40, benched 225 pounds 26 times, broad jumped 10 feet, 7 inches and had a 36-inch vertical leap, Henry's value started to soar." (CBS-sportsline)

They are saying he has jumped from like 28th on the HB list in this years draft to #4 on some lists.

Was wondering if anyone agree with me that if the Turner thing doesn't work out, we should jump on this guy with our second round pick?

Full article-http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10133094

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Instead of goign halfback in round 2 we could easily go DE round one , receiver round 2 then RB round 3...

I want Antonio Pittman.

I seriously dont wanna draft a RB in round 2 seeing as tho we have a more then capable back in lendale and we have alot more holes to fill then running back

Pittman will be there in the 3rd round

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Wrong section, but it will be moved soon enough. To me, it just seems like Chris Henry is a "workout warrior". He didn't have that great of a season for Arizona last year, but because of his measurements and everything at the combine, he's flying up the draft boards. I just don't know how good he will be at the next level.

4. dgood

dgood Guest

Well, i didnt post it in the draft section for a reason. I was going to see what people are saying to respond. Then I was going to ask if they feel Lendale would start, or Henry (or in this case Pittman cuz thats what people have responded with).

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the irony of having a Chris Henry on the team is too good to pass up.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lmao Chris Henry and Pacman on the same team.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no kidding?

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If one of the top tier DEs is there in round one that would be a good plan. Otherwise I could see us going CB.

The only WR I would take in round 2 is Rice. The rest might be a reach.

Round 3 could be a great round to get value at RB. Pittman would be my choice but Irons, Bush, and Hunt would be worthy of a 3rd rounder IMO.

There are about 4 other backs who would be decent value in the 4th round.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Or we could get Maurice Clarett to put in the same backfield as Lendale.

Put a donut in each corner of the end-zone, go with a 2-back set and watch them go......

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Yeah, go ahead and draft him...we already have the jerseys made...why not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar