Should The Titans Make A Play For AB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Slaughter? He did fine in Houston the couple years he was there.

Yancey thigpen is on the list.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see it working out but it sure would make things interesting.

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Yeah but there is likely a bidding war going on right now

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Slim chance...I don’t see this happening, and I don’t see him being a Vrabel/Jrob kind of guy. That said, it’s just an opinion...Who knows what will happen. I wouldn’t complain though.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think every player is a Mike Vrabel type of guy. Vrabel isnt a dictator hard ass type. He doesnt have to be, no one would dare test him with the track record he carries.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’d go a 2020 2nd and Tajae. Need the picks this year for the Nashville draft!

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Taj and a 3rd and done

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Gotitans members have not changed much I see. Keep thinking small by getting marginal free agents and meh draft picks (some hits a lot of misses). The Titans are in the top three teams talk again. I remember the P. Manning attempt, oh yeah, and the N. Suh last year. I say let's give up a 1st round for AB.
    We need a deep threat to at least open stuff up underneath. Plus, AB can down right get it done. I'm sick of this "cancer", "thug", "diva" talk.
    I'll rather have a spoiled diva that helps us win the division rather than a choir boy that nuts up (or does not show up) when they are needed the most.

To get to that next level, we have to be a 10 win team from 2019 on out! Getting AB helps that cause.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  9. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

I have no doubt that AB brings an elite level talent at WR that we have never had. My problem with trading for him is that I dont trust the titans offense to actually utilize him correctly or enough. Why buy a Lambo if you ain't driving over 60mph? I'm not against the trade, just not 100% confident it works out. He would be pissed by week 6 with only 15 catches.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Nah I got faith in Corey Davis as our no.1. If Taylor just catch the ball, his speed is immense. Corey jumps for balls and fights for it I think he'd be wasted as a wr2. We need a reliable slot receiver for Marcus.

Depending how free agency goes we can get the best receiver in the draft looking at all the mock drafts. Also tight end should be looked at delanie ain't getting younger and Jonnu doesn't look like our no1 tight end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar