Should the Titans have kept Fisher?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 6, 2014.

?
  1. Yes.

13 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No.

65 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yep.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't think anyone had any unreasonable expectations from a new coaching staff; I'd say tha most reasonable and mature fans expected some rebuilding and growing pains....but if this guy can't motivate his team to beat the WORST NFL TEAM OF ALL TIME after three years then we're probably still wanting greener pastures but need to move to a different point on the fence.

And I'm not positive and don't feel like looking it up but I believe Fisher's 13-3 season with The Colonel (TQBFKAKFC) was during a soft schedule season and as usual got exposed in the playoffs.

It's a bitxh getting the right combination for a winning team and it takes a long time. There are MANY variables. Some coaches overcome them and Fish isn't one of them and neither are the two branches from his tree.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

(TQBFKAKFC) LOL

The quarterback formerly known as Kerry F'n Collins

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

how many trolls does this forum have I count 12 lol

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Fisher was / is a very good NFL coach. The man was within a yard of winning a Super Bowl. But he runs an old style of smash mouth football. Takes a long time to get right. I think he is close with Rams D. But Bradford is Fisher's version of Locker. Got some talent in a different way than Locker. But both guys are made of glass. Just glad we didn't over pay for Locker unlike Bradford.

I think he had just run his time here. Don't mind trying something new.

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Honestly? I can't believe ANYONE still thinks he's a good coach. Look at his record man! I'm talking about the only one that counts with coaches... Fisher has now coached a total of 19 seasons and has only had 6 winning seasons. HE SUCKS! In 19 seasons 6 playoff appearances. Fisher is almost a guaranteed way to MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Phil... dude. Tell us you were drunk when you posted this. Please.

wtf.

He sucked here. He sucks with the Rams, as we knew he would. Hell... MUNCHAK BEAT HIM.

No. Just no.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

More in part of sam bradford. Jeff fisher is a mastermind that demands respect from everyone around him. We definitely should have kept him.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, how awesome we'd be at 8-8 instead of 7-9

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Mastermind how, exactly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar