Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If CJ goes to another team and goes off I already know how everyone on here will react. "That P.O.S. wasn't trying as hard for us. That's the only reason he's going off now" "He's getting lucky by having a QB that is actually a threat and a line that knows how to block" "He's only catching the ball because the QB is throwing it in the perfect spot" etc.

It's going to be nothing but lousy butt hurt excuses.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have never called CJ lucky til now. Every day of his career as a Titan I have always credited him with all his big plays when others try to dismiss them as luck, but this year he had 3 "lucky" ones, and take those away and you argument hold zero water. Im willing to go down that road now. CJ isn't going to be here anymore, I can fully turn on the guy.

And no Im sure Morris has some lucky breaks too (everyone does), but he's not under my microscope like CJ is.

3. TitansWillWin2

I agree. Except for that fact that one player can't do it alone. If it's at the QB position they can. Not at the RB. You could put Peyton on the worst team in the NFL and they are instantly contenders.

4. JCBRAVE

Not excuses when its the truth.

CJ doesn't give his all, he runs the football like a f*cking wide receiver, no power, no vision, never his fault, fumbles now, bad knee, makes too much money, but oh your dumb ass likes him so all 176 or so posters here know nothing. GTFO

5. TitansWillWin2

Well obviously you aren't that big of a fan if you think CJ had 3 "big" ones this season. He only had 2 "big ones" in the receiving department.

Also last season when he broke 3 big ones you called them lucky too. Ever since you started hating him for whatever reason, you started calling every big play he makes luck.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

See that's my main beef with this whole thing. Nothing is being manipulated. All that was done was post the 2 players' all purpose stats. You can't just pretend it didn't happen by calling it lucky. What if I decided to take away a bunch of his negative plays because I felt he was unlucky on some of them. Would you accept that? Of course not, nor should you. We had a chance to beat the undefeated Chiefs in large part due to that play.It mattered then and it matters now. If the negative stuff matters, then the positive stuff should too.

7. JCBRAVE

Does you making things up now make them your reality?

I mean I know what Ive said, theres even hundreds or thousands of posts showing exactly what Ive ever said. You go find me when before 2013 I ever called CJ lucky. I challenge you to that actually.

8. TitansWillWin2

Fumbles now? lol.

The only thing valid you said here is that he makes too much money. It makes no sense to say someone doesn't try especially when it's someone who cares so much about getting yards. Do you think he enjoys not leading the league in rushing every year? GTFO man once again you are just blind hating.

If he didn't care or didn't try he would have just faked an injury and set out multiple games last season especially once the season was lost.

JCBRAVE

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

To me Dan Marino is the greatest pure QB ever. 0 rings. I do see your point though. They have the best chance. But even for QB's someone has to keep them upright and someone has to catch the damn ball.

10. TitansWillWin2

You post wayyy to much for me to go through all that. But I know for a fact that you have said discredited one of CJ's big runs before because you said the game was already out of reach and it didnt matter so the defense wasn't trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar