Should the Titans consider signing Alex Mack to an offer sheet?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Barry sanders. Period.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

3. TitansWillWin2

That was in a different era that features less talented athletes. Put him in today's NFL and he does good, but does he do as good? I highly doubt it.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you kidding me? You want to now pretend CJ is somehow a better runner than Alfred Morris? Man you will say anything.

5. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Although I would love to have mack..I agree...id rather have cj at ten mil then a C at the moment..draft a center in the sixth to make Schwenke better.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Shouldn't being a better runner translate to better production though?

7. PA724_Titans

PA724_Titans Special Teams Standout

Believe it or not. RG3 makes Alfred better kinda like VY did for CJ...I kno cj got the 2k with Collins at qb but having a mobile qb makes the olb hesitate before they can fly to Morris..give Tennessee rg3 n watch cj co for 1600!

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You never saw Barry sanders run. You've lost your mind and this argument if you can't recognize greatness.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You must be new here. The status of the team around CJ has zero bearing on his performance in CJ debates. His underperformance is all on him end of story.He either puts the team on his back and leads us into the playoffs/superbowl or he flat out sucks. Those are your options.

10. TitansWillWin2

I'm just saying. Numbers don't lie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar