Should Tennessee Cut Or Keep Chris Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:cj:"And things like dat."

2. LTF

LTF Starter

Cut him; Cut David Stewart; Cut Moise Fokou; Cut Kameron Wimbley; cut all the people that dont want to win so bad they eat drink and sleep football.........Blow it up and start fresh.
    I want people that dont just look at it like a paycheck. Pride in the job and wanting to be the best seems dead in this day and age of million dollar contracts.
    rant over

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wanting to keep CJ because you're scared we won't find another back is the reasoning why we're mediocre right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Trade his ass. I know we can at least get a 4th or 5th and that's a lot better than eating the dead money and getting nothing in return. Someone out there would trade something for him. I guarantee it. Hell I'll take a 7th rather than cut him.

5. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

MDJ?

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Would some team out there be willing to trade something for CJ at this point?

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

CJ is a guy who doesn't take responsibility, and gives poor effort.

You never keep that on a team, whether you are taking an NFL team, or a McDonald's crew. It is infectious and ruinous to the morale of the group.

If munch had any balls, he'd have called CJ out a long time ago, or benched him. I would have benched him at some point to send a message, not just to him, but the whole team.

Give me a mid round pick with heart and desire.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yes?

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I regret reading this entire thread. My head hurts now.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's certainly representative of what's wrong with a large part of this fanbase. Always so damn worried about "doing worse" that they end up being accepting of mediocrity and underperformance in the process. As long as we're not the absolute worst then it's all good. AMIRITE GUYS???

I just don't get it. I'd rather fall flat on my face TRYING to improve than to be fine with just being "okay" year after year after year.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar