Should Tennessee Cut Or Keep Chris Johnson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Because this team has won so much running CJ into the heals of linemen 1,2,3 punt then break one every couple of drives with the defense on the field more than the offense? How much freakin' Titans football do you have to observe to understand this is recipe for failure and any new HC worth his salt is gonna break that trend.

The new HC won't have been part of "Pay CJ" mistake and certainly will not want to center the offense around a plan that is proven NOT TO WORK.

CJ is a good COP back and that's how a good offensive attack would use him. That value in turn is not worth 8mil.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I just think its funny that we are talking HOF over a guy that has literally had 2 good seasons......hahaha. Can't we talk about important stuff like who our next QB, RB, ILB, will be? ;-)

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This forum: At this level of production, Chris Johnson is a waste of money at this salary, and I want him gone.
    Chris Johnson: If things don't change, I am a waste of money at this salary and I want to go somewhere else.
    This forum: GAH CHRIS JOHNSON SO STU....

I don't see the issue.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: is an excellent blocker for a small RB, or any sized RB

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently a whole seasons worth, been a while since :cj: did anyting but tease

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Some one said earlier he was 27 for 31 when running the ball with 1 or 2 yards to gain till a first down.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Roger gonna let the little guy carry a Mossberg?

8. TitansWillWin2

His 345 yards receiving and 4 tds clearly say so!

9. TitansWillWin2

The new HC is going to want CJ on this teams and you can take that to the bank!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

complete waste of CAP and a roster spot.

:cj:'s value above replacement = 0. I could argue hes worse than street FA replacement, but its not my point.

Good grief that chart is hard to look at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar