Should Josh Kline replace Warmack?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

image.jpeg
    Chance: " I'm into fitness, fitness whole burger in my mouth. Ouch! I bit my finger!"

• LOL LOL x 5
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am actually happy to hear that he is out for a bit...I think this is the end for ol' Chance.....Lets plug in Kline and Tretola and see how it goes. Can't get much worse.

3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I would never wish injury on anyone and hate to see he might be injured.

I wish someone would have just beat him out in practice and taken his spot instead.

Either way, he is the biggest chump on the Titans O-line. I would quit before I allowed myself to be dominated over and over and over and over by every man I ever line up against.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

writings been on the wall since they declined his 5th year option last spring.

guy is a huge ass bust, plain and simple.. Ruston Webster should be brought up on criminal charges for the mess he left behind.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

My understanding was that Kline practiced at OG for a week and then they wanted to get him reps at C so he did that last week. So I would still think given his previous starting experience that he would get the nod over Schwenke. I figured that once they felt comfortable that Kline could play center then it would push Schwenke closer to being out the door.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

that would be wonderful, Schwenke gots to go!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeehhhh....

all depends IMO

fine depth but nobody wants to see him starting.

That Jones has been invisible so far. Which is pretty real good for an interior OL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He had some pretty low snaps going on last week. Nothing major but I started to worry about an errant snap after about 4-5 in a row hovered barely off the ground. Other than that...all is well with him so far.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Warmack went to the Lendale White school of diet.

In several of the stories various servers shared, there were mentions of White drinking shots and/or bottles of tequila. One person said that White once walked into a Dave & Buster’s, ordered chicken wings, nachos, and 75 shots of Patron, stayed no more than 30 minutes, paid $1,500, and left. Yes, White would order Patron by the tray.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Absolutely. The ONLY reason possible they would try Kline out at Center is because they are itchin' to cut Schwenke loose. But they know they need SOMEONE to back up Jones. The housecleaning is ongoing folks. Kline or Tratola will definitely get the nod at guard this week ahead of Schwenke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar