Shifty little dude

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Prideful, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Jakeem Grant

(90 Receptions, 1268 Rec Yards, 1017 Return Yards and 15 TD's)

Why hasn't anyone been talking about this little dude lol. WR,KR,PR, and QB. lmao

#1 Prideful, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5'6" 161. That's why no one is talking about him. There's little and then there's squashable.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Prideful

Prideful Starter

True but he is quick about the same as Mccluster but looks to be a bit better.
    Hell Mccluster is only 5'8 170lbs and he was good for his first few years until his tank ran out.

4. Fry

I'm not ragging on you, but it seems like there is a guy or two like this in every draft. Around 5'7" 165 who everyone gets enamored with because he's great in space. Space in the NFL is really hard to come by. The hashes are closer to together, so you don't end up with that super wide side of the field and defenders are way faster.

I'll believe in one of these tiny guys in modern pro football when it happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Mccluster is one of those tiny guys lol.
    Grant is very good in open space but even better with people around him, he makes the field open with his quickness. Watch the little bit of highlights and some of his film hes not a bad player. Id take a chance on him for a 5 - 6 round pick lol would be exciting to watch a little dude tear those big lugs up.

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Fun to watch, reminds me of the little guy that came out of LSU that played for the Texans

7. Fry

No he's not. McCluster never did anything in the league. I don't know how he's lasted as long as he has. His best yards from scrimmage year was around 850 and that was five years ago. 12 TDs and 13 fumbles in his career.

He has always been average at the very best.

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Theres no way McCluster is anywhere near 160 lbs right?

9. Fry

Ole Miss had him listed at 170, as do the Titans. I have a hard time believing he's been an even 170 for the last eight years. Probably closer to 160 than he is 170, imo.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I love Jakeem, he's a fighter and every pound of heart. But he's nothing but a punt returner in the NFL.

Unless the Patriots grab him in the 6-7th, then he's one of the most dangerous slot guys on EARTH!!! Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar