Sheftner Reports Stallworth Visiting Tenn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he'll fit right in then

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

me too, at least Reese would throw us a bone- Reinfeldt is going to take some getting used to...

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Stallworth eh? Not exactly the type of character this team needs.

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Just had a revelation.

How is he going to go to Nashville if he is in rehab?

5. He would be high risk high reward.Roll the dice,put a clause in his contract to help save the team.I mean Henry smoked grass and got a second chance,Haynesworth got a second chance,Pacman got a 10th chance, so why not?? :ha:

6. Well one way to look at it,just think of all that money we'll have next year

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

...to NOT spend. :ha:

Just kidding...I'm okay with the moves we've made so far. It is definately a player's market. I'm sure MR has a plan...I hope so anyway.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is good I would like this deal. When Stallworth was healthy he was playing great(I should know because he was on my fantasy team). Only if he can stay healthy though.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We already have LenDale(the spitter) White.

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Stallworth is not the answer, but I reserve judgement for when he starts scoring touchdowns for us, and then will pass it when he tweaks that hammy again, and misses six games.

We have got to make a move to get better. It's not like a few years ago when there was two waves of free agency, the June 1st cuts for teams that were cutting vets to save salary cap space when deals couldn't be done. There's plenty of cap room, so that second wave of FA will be slim pickens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar