Shaw leaves it all on the field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans middle linebacker Tim Shaw, who started in place of the concussed Colin McCarthy, was running on empty after Monday’s game.

He estimated he played as many snaps against the Jets as any game in his five-year NFL career. He was eating a bagel with jelly in the locker room.

“I have nothing left,” Shaw said. “This is just to help me get up the tunnel.”

Shaw was kicking himself for allowing a 17-yard touchdown pass in the third quarter. Shaw was in good position, but didn’t turn around to knock the ball down.

“That’s just a little bit of lack of experience for myself,” Shaw said. “I have to get my hands up. That’s all on me for sure.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: AFC South, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

that's what she said...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Turn yer head white boy!

4. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

for a backup...he's ok. First time he has been singled out the wrong way since mccarthy got injured.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Shaw will always give you his all, and thats all you can ask.

He's the first special teams player I'v ever told I respect. And he can play LB too, good player.

6. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

I agree totally with that, Shaw gives his all on every play.

7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Yeah and he seems like a good leader in the locker room. Plus he was born in my homeland of England! So I love him even more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar