Sharpe or Henry?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 30, 2016.

?
  1. Tajae Sharpe

43 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. Derrick Henry

16 vote(s)
    27.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

its amazing how scouts can't really tell what they have in a prospect until training camp and a few pre season games. regular season hasn't started and i bet if they did the draft over tomorrow dudes like Henry, Sharpe and Dak Prescott and others etc. could possibly be first round picks. its strange , you really just don't know for sure even with tape, workouts, combine, interviews etc.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

a lot of times it comes down to being drafted by the team/coaches that will use you correctly...both of these appear to be in the right place for them.....Henry is a beast and will get to run behind a young "apparently" fixed Oline in a system of blocking that takes advantage of his skills, Mr. Sharpe has the luxury of being with a QB that has one of the quickest deliveries and accuracy going....if either were say on the iggles they might already be considered busts. @Eagles54

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Sharpe still has done nothing in the regular season. At this point, it doesn't make sense to compare how other rookies fared during the season.

4. Big TT

well your avatar mentions soccer so....

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

You're picturing a cyclist, so....

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I already said that I'm getting ahead of myself, but that I was just curious what 5th round rookies had an immidiate impact. Never said Sharpe has done that yet.

7. Big TT

I win then....

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How about we watch them play in a few games that count?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Nonsense. We've won the Super Bowl... just a matter of time, now!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Lol he's only played pre season. I hope you're right though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar