Shaq to be traded

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To Phoenix for some dude and Shawn Marion.

If this goes through it is ridiculous. Shaq doesn't fit the Phoenix offense and the dude is gone, he has nothing left in him.

Miami will be much better now.

I will post a link later.

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

He's not the player he used to be. way to injury prone now.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Dumbest trade of all time

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Horrible trade for Phoenix. They were already having troubles with the luxury tax, and they just picked up one of the highest contracts in the game. Plus, Shaq does not fit into their system at all, he can't run with them.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol. Hilarious. Nash is going to have to stop and wait for shaq to catch up while the rest of the suns are down court already.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think it is a bad trade too. Marion is a great player. Shaq is no longer a great player. But, Nash is MVP caliber and he may be able to get shaq the ball where he likes it. I think shaq's production may increase. One thing you got to remember is that Shaq used to run the court like a gazelle. He is much lower in body fat this year than in recent years. He might just be able to do this. On the surface is looks like a bad trade. But I wouldn't discount it yet. Shaq is only two years removed from playing at championship level.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I think they will setup for the quick shot and hope "The Goon" gets down in time to get a possible rebound. If not he only has half a court to cover to get back on D.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

i dont see how shaq is going to fit in down in phoenix, he is injury proned, he can hardly move on that court, hes the slowest man in the NBA right now, hes nothing what he once was.

i can see him coming off the bench for defense, but nothing more then that.

the heat are ripping the Suns off completely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar