SF @ STL TNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

The NFC outside of a few teams seems to be bad this year. The NFL Network consistently picks bad teams to feature on TNF.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

They really do and I know the bills and browns next week isn't going to be great but I am hoping for a good ballgame unlike tonight. I am also not a fan of the announcers, I find them annoying somewhat.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

It seems that's the case but I thought the new rule they used last year, was every team plays once now on TNF??

By any means, I hate TNF in general. I rather have an extra AM or PM Sunday game.

The Saturday Night Football experiment failed and I am not a fan of TNF either. It's just boring, not enough time in between games ... its just blaw IMO.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That should be a good game. The bills are a young team who will make some noise in the not so distant future.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

they will and I want to see how well Manuel plays although I don't think the browns defense is that good now. The browns entire organization is not that good now lol can't be worse than the rams tho, Bradford and this offense is abysmal to say the least! Very difficult to watch tonight and the announcers are ticking me off lol

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I had to laugh when the camera cuts to Fisher and there's Chuck Cecil trolling behind him in the background. Soooo baaaaad. :loser:

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I can't wait until we play the rams :)

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Bradford does not seem amused by the playcalling at all...

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the playcalling was bad, their offense is terrible and it was very difficult to watch, I can only imagine how bradford feels although he made some bad plays himself

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The AFC is pretty bad as well.. North: Bengals are best and are just average.. Ravens are 2-1 but I don't believe in them.. West: Broncos are best.. Chargers are average, Chiefs look good but let's see them keep it up..

East: Pats haven't been their usual self but are 3-0 and will get better.. Jets & Bills are 6-10 at best.. I need a few more weeks to believe the Dolphins are for real, but that win over ATL was damn impressive.. South: Probably the best division in the AFC, and could send 3 teams to the playoffs IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar