Seth Wand Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:

2. well i dont think that we should put him in cause david carr used to get sacked a lot...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Seth Wand didn't give up 60 sacks himself. He might be somewhat decent with a line that isn't made of butter.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He was a 3rd rounder, maybe Munchak can do something with him. The Texans may regret losing him, they just lost a starter Sunday for the year, and now Fred Weary is in bigtime trouble with the police. They are going to be hurting for linemen if he is suspended.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Carr heard about this and his first reaction was, "Well, it's a good thing Young is such a big guy."

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I see Fisher's plan now....we keep taking players from the teams in our division and eventually we win it.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think this is great. 6'7", 327 lbs? That's a big boy.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, it's not like he's robert gallery or anything :))

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Good signing IMO. He has NFL experience and we need depth. Bell would be our LT if something happened to Roos (not sure Bell wouldn't be as good as Wand) and it never hurts to get depth. Also, it is obvious one of the problems with the Houston OL in past years was coaching as much as talent. OL is one place we have decent coaching.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The tried Bell there in preseason, it was horrible, as most suspected it would be. They finally caved and put Stewart there. Sometimes you wonder what they are thinking at BSP. Now look how well we are doing with the run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar