Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I guess that's it. I'm sure you'll grow to love the TOMB.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

It may just be me, but i feel as if we're looking at a slight overhaul of the site. I haven't got a problem with it. I just upgraded my computer itself, so the speed gotitans.com runs at is just a flashback to previous surfing. I understand the issues, but i'm not going to start some sort of protest or insult the people who make this site possible in an attempt to improve things. Hell, i'm just glad that someone like TJ even responds to us on the forum. a lot better than you can say for some mods.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Well, I've run estimates on upgrading the forum and the software itself isn't a big deal. The issues are the custom skins, photo gallery, arcade and all the other hacks we've installed over the years. That was cost prohibitive.

I'll probably look at it again next offseason.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

How bout an impromptu male carwash?

[​IMG]

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well due to the new age restrictions I guess this lag doesn't matter...

Guess I cant talk to you guys on the forum anymore. Since I'm 17. Cant be on a forum about my favorite football team? Wow.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's about time you just accepted it :grrhee:

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

i suppose i can embrace that new rule too now that i see it. I love the chatter on this forum but apparently i can't come on anymore considering i'm under 18. I guess i'll see you in a couple years unless there's some kind of exceptional rule. doubt it. :rolleyes: oh well. i can always just read the posts. and i guess i'm not in the M.O.W. thing either. i'll race over there after this post and tell Cruds. i love the music from CC, loved Elfin's stories, true or not, and i appreciate the help you guys have given me every once in a while in the lounge. oh well though. gotta uphold the honesty in the board. I find it odd to limit a football board to adults when teenagers are just as if not more active than adults because of their lifestyle. I'd love to know what sort of liability Ryan and I are to the forum as well. :irked: Let's hope when I return to this forum [which seems doubtful, honestly because of this] that the lag will be gone. Hm. Best wishes everyone. especially for the 2007 titans season. I look for a SB before i return.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

B, you dont have to leave, you were here before the rule

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar