Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it gets ugly for a minute a few pages back. :lol:

2. wtf have u been smoking Colts fans hell no

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

those are pretty cruddy options, i wish i could understand but i dont, how hard is it to find one problem on a forum???

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Jeff I have a solution.. This forum is run through VBulletin correct? Don't they have a forum where you can go to and ask them a question and see if they have the answer? Im sure of the thousands of forums out there someone else has seen the problem some of us are having. Someone had to of had this problem before. And it could be something simple.

5. Could u like give us our posts back if we were to create a new account?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah that would be cool if you could do that. If this is anything like what my friend runs you can add anything to your post count that you want. Decrease it and increase it. I say everyone having problems should just delete our accounts and remake them with the same name. That should work out perfectly. And at least if you cant bring our post counts back to what we have them at we should have no warning level. lol. It wouldn't be fair to remake the accounts and make our warnings the same but not keep the posts. I dont wanna feel like some newbie on here when we all pretty much established ourselves as regulars. :))

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this must be how Yoda felt when he first met Luke Skywalker.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Read my post again. It answers all your questions. Based on the responses, I personally am done looking for solutions.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How can you do this to us tho? You are the main dude running this forum. You have made this place great. We wouldn't care so much about this problem but we have come to really love this place. You cant just give up on us man. There has got to be something you can do. There has to be. If there was some big problem with the server you would do anything within your power to fix it right? Well whats the difference here? Yes its a little amount of members but still we are , however way you look at it a part of this place. We shouldn't be told theres nothing you can do and your SOL. Thats just not fair

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:shake:
    it will get better, it always does, until then, stop *****ing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar