Sensabaugh vs. Wreh-Wilson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

I've watched the Chiefs for years and Flowers has never had an injury problem. He got a concussion last year at the end of the year. I hardly call 3 years of 15 games and 1 season at 16 injury prone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not worried about his durability/health, but signing him wouldn't make too much sense to me.

A contending team in need of a corner should be looking at him, not us. We have other needs and don't need to be throwing a ton of money his way.

That said, I couldn't complain if we did sign him. He would certainly help out.

Niners and Broncos make a lot of sense - if they can afford him.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I wouldn't throw a fit either, he just needs to come at the right price.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I said he was constantly banged up, and judging by reports that is true.

5. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Google Brandon Flowers knee injury and see how many reports show up.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A pretty decent bit, mainly from Sep-Oct. Then more again later on in the year.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The initial post was more meant to imply that you should be careful with a guy coming off a knee injury. Not that he is consistently going to be out with injury.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He struggled at man a bit and he'll likely be expensive. Other than that, he's a beast. I wouldn't worry about injuries based off what I saw.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If we want to "win now" then I think Flowers makes a lot of sense. There's a chance the D could be really good under Horton and an upgrade at corner would help. Locker stays healthy and without CJ the O will be better this year. Just saying it would be sweet to make playoffs first year Whisenhunt.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Any reports on what teams are actually considering him?? I think he would only make us better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar