Senior Bowl Recap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I like the Saftey from Texas Michael Huff

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I agree. I think he's underrated right now, but there's still no way we take him at 3 and no way that he slips to the 2nd so =(.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The guy you should watch is Cedric Griffen from Texas. He is in the same mold as Huff. The Texas secondary coach likes for his guys to learn to play all the positions. That is why you see their guys having experience at both safety and CB. Cedric Griffin started out playing SS his freshman yr and then moved to CB. I think that he easily has 2nd rnd talent but might slip into the later rnds because he is a tweener.

In fact this draft is loaded with CBs that I think project to be good FS in the NFL. Huff, Williams, Griffin, Blackmon, Zeimatis, Phillips. But usually Reese/Fisher aren't to keen on moving guys around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar