Senior Bowl Recap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The following are my initial impressions of some of the players from the game. Please keep in mind that I watched the game from the sidelines and have not yet seen the television broadcast so this is VERY preliminary.NorthAt quarterback I saw a lot of the same things from Jay Cutler that I had seen all week, a great arm, flashes of brilliance but largely a lot of inconsistency. On the other hand Charlie Whitehurst was very accurate and looked excellent while Michael Robinson was very effective running the ball but didn't show anything as a passer.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

My boy Robinson crushed his NFL QB hopes. Maybe a possible NFL reciever!
    ________
    SHEMALE WEBCAM

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hopefully JFish and Reese got a good look at those LBs and O linemen. We need em.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

like i said about two months ago about robinson

:barf:

6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Cutler was a huge disappointment in the Senior Bowl game. I thought, based on the hype, that he would have lit it up like Phillip Rivers did a few years ago. He should have had 3 ints and was inconsistent the rest of the time. The only QB worth taking at #3 is Young. If he and Bush are gone, I take Ferguson and start him at OLT from day one. Leave Roos at ORT. Pretty nice young bookends. If that happens, any good QB prospects in next year's draft? I mean, we should be picking in the top ten again.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brady quinn, brian brohm(jr) and troy smith would be my top three. although i doubt smith is a first rounder.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that they would be
    an average QB can get alot done with time given him by a good line

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like that idea. Draft a QB in the later rounds, who knows we may get a Tom Brady type, we may get Omar Jacobs but the O-Line is set and we could get a QB next year or via free agency.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good,.... I was very impressed by Smith (maybe we can pick him up cheap) :wink2:
    he looked much better v ND than
    than BQ did vs OSU

Quinn's another one of those Leinart's .... i'm not feeling it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar