Senior Bowl Practices

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If I thought I could draft them both in rounds one and two, I'd have to dream for a moment about how super our line would eventually be.

How's this for a future line?

Ferguson Bell Amano Gilles Roos (w/ Stewart spelling the guards).

Oh, and the part of the dream where Munchak stains the sheets is when we pick up Steve Hutchinson from Seattle in free agency. Play him at guard or center. Munchak awakes in a sweat.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh god, two of them now....luckily the x-box v ps2 thread is over with.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well...since you bring it up, I'm an XBox fan. I rip PS2 apart -- it's like a man with no arms...it can't hang.

PSOne - I leave it alone. You can't really argue with that many games.

But I may have to buy a PS3 -- the Blu-Ray HD DVD alone is worth the purchase, IMO (darn you Gates - were there not enough hands for all the cookie jars out there?). We'll see...an XBox360 and my Sony 55" are making out in the back and I might not be able to tear them apart.

...and for the Nintendo fans...I think the "Codename: Dolphin" project they're working on takes a dive.

Please, no one bring that thread up again. It was draining just reading it, but I never tossed my two cents in, so there it is. My appeal to both sides. Except Nintendo. Which I own as well...for the kids, ahem...the kids.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Did a little house cleaning here by merging all the Senior Bowl practice stuff.

We can start one on the game itself tomorrow.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha:

that's just a weird

I assume you mean the Revolution.... and it will do very well in Japan and maybe even here. the new controller will either revive the company or kill it. I like what you can do with it.... especially with games like Resident Evl and Metroid Prime

:suspect: I think you just did

there's nothin to be ashamed of with the Cube dude. Some of the best games I own are NGC titles. for instance - Eternal Darkness, MEtroidPrime, Zelda, Rogue Squadron

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No, Gunny brought it up. :) Then you did again. I'm but a hapless reactionary. :winker:

Yes, the Revolution. Formerly "Dolphin." I forgot.
    Agreed. That controller will make or break it. Depends on how people will adopt it.

Not ashamed. I enjoy Nintendo. Got four boxes in the hizzy.
    Rogue Squadron....mmmmmm....and the rest are fine titles, too.

Finally, with the 360 out now, the Box is on top...twice. And I just meant HD video games on a Sony LCD projo is what console gaming is visually all about. Crisp as fresh chips...or whatever.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

must be why the PS2 outsells the x-box and craps all over its (x-box) poor games (except for one or two). :lol:

enough from me before I do turn it back into the console v console war again.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar