Senior Bowl Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Cutler didn't impress me at all. I made a point to watch his "vision" and was dissappointed. He seemed zone in on either a singel WR or side of the field. Didn't really go thru his options. The Texas Safety that had the Int., looked good. Was very impressed with Williams. Brick, while obviously good, did get schooled on a play or two. The Moss kid from Miami was exciting. The WR from AZ. St. (Hagen)...wow...cost himself some money.

2. I wouldn't take Cutler at #3, but I think he'll be good. He had a pretty good game today, with some obvious flaws and a bunch of mistakes by his receivers. If we were to trade down a few spots, I'd draft him.

3. gilj40

gilj40 Guest

why was Cutler on the North team when he was the only SEC player that was not on the South team ???

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Shows the quality of QB's in the South...Whitehurst was on the North team also.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that is a very intersting question .....
    you're right. Cutler was the ONLY player from the SEC not on the South
    maybe Fisher had something to do with it :wink2:

Senior Bowl Rosters

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good observation

there were a 6 QB's in Mobile
    they needed to split them up somehow

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cutlers decision making was terrible. he should have ended the game with three INTs instead of one.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

were you all watching the same game?

some are saying Cutler is good
    some saying he played bad.

lol.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he made some good throws, but he made some bad decisions. his first INT was just bad ball placement. he had one on one with the safety. if he led the receiver more it would have been a TD.

positives
    good pocket awareness
    good velocity
    good touch
    accuracy was ok, not great

negatives
    desicion making was inconsistent
    doesn't square his shoulders when running to his left
    had a few tipped passes, which surprised me since he's 6'3"

10. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Cutler won't make it past #16 no doubt. The dolphins are sat there hoping he lasts last long, like Marino.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar