Senior Bowl Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Parys Haralson got ejected....you're going against the high standards set at UT son! :lol:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It's a little hard to see the line in detail for me (watching a stream), but Mangold I think is doing good. D'Brick got tricked on a nice inside move, but has otherwise been good.

Trueblood also got ejected.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually I haven't seen Greenway as much as I'd like.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Tamba Hali got a sack and also had a knockdown earlier. He's looking good at end.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nice quick pass by Cutler there for the TD.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I thought the coverage by ESPN was terrible. Hardly and good replays with analysis at all. Nobody really was watching to see a football game. Everyone was watching to see players perform. No isolation hardly at all of OL-DL play or CB-WR duals. No commentary of technique and footwork or anything. We didn't see hardly anything with the LBs or Ss.

Although Cutler didn't do great I though he showed he has the tools to be a very good NFL QB. Exactly where he gets drafted is a ?. Maybe we can trade down with Detroit if we don't want Brick, get some nice 2nd and 3rd round picks and consider taking Cutler around that point.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Agree on Cutler, a few of his incompletions were on the receivers though, but he needs to do matter to throw over/around a free-rushing end. He certainly has the arm strength, precision and vision though. Even though it was incomplete he made a great throw while on the run, don't remember exactly when it was though.

And yes, they only had like 2 replays of the line, D'Brick getting beat and Jean-Gilles mauling someone.. ohh and then ofcourse the 3-4 replays of Trueblood and Haralson...

Was hard to get much info on the defence though, especially the secondary, but Hali was definetly a standout.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Where Are The Final Results / Stats / Recap ?

9. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Without a doubt Jay Cutler is who we need. The Senior Bowl secured my decision. I wasn't consered about production, I was focus on the ability to play, field vision, quick release, arm strength and that certain nack... Cutler has it all. I still think the Titans' will pick Young, but I can hope.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

I definatly don't want Cutler now, he hasn't impressed me anytime this week. If you ask me too many excuses are made for him, and then you see Whitehurst go out there and do better and you wonder why is Cutler supposedly at top 5 QB? In my book Top 15 is a better fit. Today he showed very happy feet, average accuracy, and bad descisions. Give me Vince Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar