Senior Bowl Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cutler hasn't impressed me with his decisions so far. Has a rifle but has a nice touch when he needs it.

2. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Cutler looks nervous or something. He showed much better decision making at Vandy but hes only had 3 series. I would look for him to pick it up here pretty soon.

Brodie Cryole looked terrible besides that one touchdown pass he made.

DeAngelo Williams is looking pretty good as is Cedric Humes.

3. TitanJeff

They are saying the wind was an issue. Whitehurst looks to be handling it well so far.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Little early to really judge, but the North O-line is looking good. Actually both North lines are looking good.

5. TitanJeff

Cutler is 3 for 9 for 48 yards with one INT. I hope he gets back in at some point.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well 1 maybe even 2 of the incompletions were on the receiver. The INT was a great play by Griffin. Leading the receiver more would have been better by Cutler, but you can't take away the great play by the safety.

7. TitanJeff

But Cutler also threw two other balls which could have easily been intercepted.

I've not been watching Brick. How's he doing?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Haven't payed attention to him specifically, but as I said, the O-line seems solid. Not a whole lot of pressure on the QB's and holes for the RB's.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Brick looks pretty darn good actually with those longs arms of those, i have no doubt he'll be a franchise LT

cutler's arm is very live...

cedric humes, the north RB from va tech looks very impressive...

greenway is very fast and athletic @ LB

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I just started watching. Brick got burnt inside for a sack. Anyone see much of Davin Joseph, Mangold, or the big USC G?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar