Second half record predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The only team we should lose to is the Colts, and the teams we should beat are probably Jets, Chiefs and Texans. That leaves DEN, CIN, SD, and JAX as ones that IMO could go either way. The worst I can see is 4-4, dropping the 1 we should lose, 1 of the 3 we should win, and splitting the 4 that could go either way. Personally I think 6-2 or 5-3 is likely: lose 1 of NYJ, KC, HOU... lose 1 of DEN, CIN, SD, JAX... and maybe upset the Colts.

I didn't expect this offense to come out swinging this season, but to take a good 8 games to find itself. While I don't deny VY has looked rough so far, I actually think he's progressed as a passer in many respects - he doesn't have the poise in the pocket he had last year, though, and he seems too hesitant. With the running game chugging along, B Jones coming back, Roydell and Gage showing flashes, and VY hitting the midpoint of the season I think we'll start to see an improved offense. It won't dazzle but it should be enough. The D will help out with a few TDs and special teams has been great. That's enough for a 5-3 finish in my mind.

2. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I dunno why people are so scared of the Chargers.....they had a 3 game win streak against the Raiders, Texans and Broncos....they haven't impressed me yet. We have a great rushing defense and will shut down LT. Theres no way P.Rivers can beat us with his arm.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm sticking with my preseason prediction of 10-6 until it's mathematically impossible,
    so, 4-4

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

at the beginning of the year, my goal was set at 10-6... i thought that was a good goal, coming off of an 8-8 season, but I think we will end up at 11-5...

....12-4 would be moneyyyy tho

5. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I think the chargers can beat indy so why wouldn't they beat us. I think although the Jags want need this game the titans will stomp their hearts out just like in 99. But to the point I think the Titans will probably go 6-2 or 5-3 but i think 10 wins will make the playoffs as a 6 seed. If they can keep pace with Indy week 17 will be one long overdue for the fans.

6. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

we can beat any of these teams, none of them scare me. we will only get better. idk how some ppl can have us losing 3 or 4. haha please.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

13-3

All of those games are winnable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar