Second civil suit for Pacman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

People are too sue-happy. She shouldn't be suing Pac, she should be glad that whoever shot her in the head didn't kill her ***. :rolleyes:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I heard she was out of the hospital within a day..........so much for intensive care and alot of time

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What people will do for a quick buck.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lt21...

Verify with a link where it says she was out in one day. That article says three weeks in intensive care. Maybe you have a better source of information..

Personally i think she has a case. what the hell did she do to get shot in the head? Is that how warped some people are on this board that getting shot in the head is now frivolous?

This is someone who was shot with a gun in the fing head! Not someone who spilled coffee on themselves at micky d's..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No one says it is frivolous. It seems there is very little evidence to prove what she is saying (granted Civil cases the requirement for winning is a lot lower).

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Seriously who pulled the fing trigger.Why isn't the civil suit against that airhole.Civil suits don't get filed against muppets who only have $5 & change to their name.

She may well have a case but no matter what anyone thinks of Adam Jones there is still no evidence that such a case be justifiably pointed at Jones.

Now which of you smucks funned my wife?
    :ha::drunk:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm guessing her case is if Jones hadn't been in the club that night and created the mayhem that followed the infamous rain fiasco, then she wouldn't have caught a bullet with her head.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

It's an old article but I don't remember seeing it.

I know people are tired of hearing others defend Pacman but reading this article leaves me with serious doubts of his culpability in this case.

I'll let you guys decide but to me the club should be responsible for their patrons safety also. If the manager is telling his friends to stay away, what does that say? Maybe one of the 40 people fighting in the street was the shooter. How about one of the "Pigs" shot him. Disgruntled patron?

There is so many issues I have with this article and it's disturbing to me that most of this has been glossed over. Leaves me with bad vibes.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/sun/2007/mar/02/566648078.html?

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Comeon, RollTide, even you can't take this suit seriously. She's suing not only Pacman, but also the club and the strippers company, apparently they were all in on it...

Also according to Pacman's lawyer the police have said she was released from hospital within a day:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...020.ap.fbn.titans.pacman.sued.0503/index.html

This is a classic US civil suit where the accuser hopes the defendants will rather pay up than have to spend time and energy in a courtroom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar