SEC with 3/8 in cws

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm really worried? :hmm:

2. Why are you asking me?

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You're the one threatening to warn me for a non offense. And even if I was breaking a rule, don't be a snitch and threaten people with warnings, that's lame.

4. Just trying to play by the rules. Can't hack it, get your jacket imo.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No your just being a snitch because the topic deviated (as most topics do on every forum ever) from what you wanted to talk about. OK lets get back on topic. 3 SEC teams in the CWS. What's everyone think about that? Me personally, I could care less and don't think it means anything whatsoever. Anyone else agree?

6. *you're

*couldn't care less

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

*Yawn

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Be careful Lecture, or you'll make tEddy go all crazy and put you on ignore...:grrhee:

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I couldn't possibly make you understand how little I care.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Q - why does Charles Woodson suPK?

A - its hard to play D while your dragging Gayton Mannings Heisman trophy around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar