SEC with 3/8 in cws

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's probably a good thing that some guy on the internet doesn't have control over your opinions.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

And it's probably a good thing you're a Tennessee fan so you can pretend like your team matters because your team plays in the SEC and every SEC fan has that, "Lets cling to the coat tails" mentality.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. It is a great thing! If UT played in the Big 10 for example...I'd have to start threads about hockey & lacrosse. That wouldn't be any fun.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No it wouldn't because like the College World Series Tennessee wouldn't be playing in the Frozen 4 tournament either. And then you'd just look like a fool pumping the tires of other teams who constantly beat up on you.

5. The Big 10 makes it difficult to gloat about any sport...so you're right, I wouldn't have much to talk about.

The SEC is elite tho so I'm good.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Where is SEC University at? Funny, I thought you were a Tennessee Vols fan. You know, that once good school that now sucks? Am I wrong? Don't think so based on your avatar and name.

I only gloat about my own school, to hell with the others. But look at yourself, you'r gloating about other teams in your conference, it's pathetic. What do you have going for yourself? Women's basketball?

7. Glad I'm not in your shoes. We're a top 10 program coming out of the doldrums, you're going in.

8. 2 programs have never lost 8 or more games in a season. That may change soon....I'm looking at you nut lovers! lolol

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Frozen Four is the best smarmy name of any tournament

I am not even sure any SEC teams have a hockie team anyways. When I was at UT the team was a club sport meaning anyone could play, but you had too pay too be in the club. They played other teams at the same level. One of my roomates was a yank and he was in the club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar