SEC vs Big10 January 2nd

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H05bHQpQ8q8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best conference in the history of the world.

Can't wait to watch some real football in the BCS championship game instead of these joke games featuring crappy teams from crappy conferences, like the crappy Big10.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Keep coat-tailing your "rivals" while your team sits at home, Alex.

and lol @ thinking Bama could beat OK St by 3 TDs.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

LOL! This one is easy to debunk. How many NFL QBs did LSU face this year? Case closed.They didn't have the 8th hardest schedule in NCAA. I don't care what the computers say, use your eyes. LSU didn't play a team that could throw the ball all year long.

4. World Peace

Watching the SEC is just like watching the NFL from 1968. Watching Oklahoma State was like watching the current Saints or Packers. It's just a different level of competition in the real conferences that aren't isolated and aren't afraid to play NFL quarterbacks all season long.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^ More proof you know nothing about football.

6. World Peace

I know plenty about modern day football. I'm just waiting for LSU to use their Wishbone package

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I love when people here call SEC fans coat riders and unloyal when those same guys are rooting for any team that is facing an SEC team. Hilarious.

Eddy: "mehhh vols are your team and you don't care about them" --> "ohio state is 6-6, like I care who won between them and Florida" == "mehhh you're a vols fan you can't hope another SEC team wins" --> "oh hay guyz Michigan State just beat Georgia lolloloz"

Nothing hypocritical about that at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes the hypocrisy is hilarious

People from the south share a culture and football is a large part of that. Now that Texas is SEC country the world feels pretty real better. I have been other places and the south is unique with the culture spreading across state borders the way it does.

As I have stated before you yanquees have no clue, really you dont.

About the only people I met outside the South who I got along with were people from Wisconsin and central Pennsylvania.

Plus just knowing how butthurt you yanquees get over it just makes it that much more hilarious. Oh and southern women are h-o-t!

Just need a way too get Arizona, NC & Virginia into the SEC and everything will be about right.

SEC-SEC-SEC!!!

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You obviously missed out on what I was doing so I'll spell it out for you.

1. It's called a taste of your own medicine. Me rooting on Michigan State after they beat Georgia is absolutely no different than what you fools do each and every week. It's annoying isn't it?

2. I had to mock Alex who foolishly called it a sweep when it wasn't. That's the second time he called something that didn't come true. "Congrats on your Buckeyes being a fellow .500 team like my Vols" or whatever he said.

And yes I do root against SEC teams. Why? Because I root against teams I hate, that's pretty standard with any sports fan in any sport right? Why do I hate SEC teams? Simple. The fans. You guys like when our forum gets overrun with Steelers fans when we play Pittsburgh? Yea, that's YOU guys. Now who's the hypocrite?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Stanford and OU's defenses both averaged giving up 22 points a game (pretty good IMO) and OSU shredded them. LSU has never played against a QB nearly as good as Weeden and when you got a guy that good playing with the far and away best wide receiver in the country, there wont be too many if any defenses that can stop them. I mean their season low in points was 30. That's the lowest they scored all year! LSU once won a game scoring 9 points. Yea, I think OSU could give LSU a run for their money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar