SEC vs Big10 January 2nd

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Congrats to Florida for winning the TaxSlayer bowl. Why are all SEC teams basically playing home games?

2. World Peace

Closest UTjr got to a bowl this year:

[​IMG]

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Great game we have here.

4. World Peace

If georgia is 3rd best team in the sec... then boise state should be ranked #2. LSU and BSU both beat Georgia in the georgia dome by comparable margins. Alabummer lost to LSU at home. That makes BSU #2.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only Bowl game I care much about this year is the Rose Bowl.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

YOu guys are always so butthurt when the SEC SEC SEC wins.

[​IMG]

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Erick, what college team do you like?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Tennessee will play Minnesota State today in the Popcorn bowl. I'm picking the Screaming Eagles. Hayden Fox will have his team ready to play.

Wait you mean Tennessee isn't in a bowl game? They must be or else a fan of the Vols wouldn't have started a thread making fun of the Big 10 teams that did. Surely nobody is THAT stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I expected to lose to Florida honestly. Luke Fickell is a really awful coach. I'm sick of hearing how, "Oh well he did good with what he had" or, "He was dealt a bad hand." I might have bought that excuse in the middle of the season but come on, losses to Purdue and Penn State who was just coming off their huge scandal and got crushed by Wisconsin. Fickell lost to those teams? There's no "bad hand" involved, the guy simply can't coach. His offense makes Jeff Fisher look like the Packers this year. You really don't know until you see it week in and week out. I'm just glad we can move on from this year and start winning again. Hopefully Luke Fickell ends up at some D3 school in the middle of nowhere where his "talents" belong.

BTW suck it Georgia. So much for your sweep alex. This reminds me of the time you said your Vols were going to be a .500 team and they lost to a basketball school that may or may not even have a football team.

BIG 10 BIG 10 Big 10

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

At least I actually attended the universities I root for unlike you fakes.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar