SEC vs Big10 January 2nd

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'm not arguing against a playoff system, honestly, I'd be more than happy to see one in place (very likely Auburn doesn't win a NC last year if such a thing was in place).

But in the here and right now, the top 2 teams in the country are by far Alabama and LSU. And apparently you didn't watch their first meeting, because Alabama only lost because of a few lousy calls (by Saban), but out gained LSU big time.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Or Alabama could have won all their games. But hey they lost at home to LSU, lets give them a shot on a neutral field. And are we really comparing margin of victories?

I also find your level of arrogance hilarious. Stop with the, "Well a playoff would be worse for you Yanks" or "Well we'd be 14/14" just stop. Your crap team wouldn't be involved in any of it so please stop the constant coat tail riding.

Except that Ok St. beat better teams than Alabama, has a FAR better QB than anyone the SEC has ever seen and the best receiver in the country and a defense that leads CFB in turnovers. But hey they couldn't even manage a TD against LSU at home, what the hell, lets give them another shot.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My crap team has just as many BCS Championships as your crap team. My team is also one less win crappier than your team so it aint by much.

Again, the SEC proposed a playoff. The Big10 rejected it. Why yall scared?

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

My crap team has won more BCS bowl games than Tyler Bray has had women! Now don't you dare talk with such disrespect about my team unless you can back it up on the field. You can't so silence. While you're at it start reading my posts, you might learn something.

As for playoffs, we're not scared. Like I said a million times, it's about money. We don't want to give up the Rose Bowl. Same reason the Pac 12 didn't want it. All ask for the hundredth time, if it's about fear as you seem to think, why didn't the ACC decline? After all they've got the worst BCS bowl record of any conference.

5. Alex1939

Because no one cares about BCS Bowl records... they care about BCS CHampionship game records.

And although Miami wasn't in the ACC when they won, they are now. So the ACC boasts the 2nd most BCS Championship teams.

BCS Championships, UT = 1, Ohio State = 1.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What a stupid thing to say. Miami wasn't in the ACC when they won, but they are now, so you're giving the ACC a national championship? Do you even think before you click the "Reply" button or just type BS knowing all your other SEC butt buddies will just blindly agree with you no matter what nonsense you type?

Do you wanna give the Big East props for a Fiesta Bowl win because Boise St. is going to join the Big East and beat OU a few years ago?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

http://www.enotes.com/topic/1996_Florida_Citrus_Bowl

last time Tennessee played that state university in oHIo look who won'd

SEC-SEC-SEC!!!

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not sure what I'm more amazed about. That you actually talked favorably about your team without having to resort to sucking up to another or that you had to go back to 1996 to talk trash.

9. Alex1939

No I'm not, but you obviously are so butthurt you aren't comprehending what you are reading.

As I said, the ACC has the 2nd most BCS Championship "teams". Do you dispute that? Did Miami not win a title and are they not currently now in the ACC?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Vols own scoreboard

and will until that disgraceful big11ish school manages to defeat Tennessee on a football field.

http://www.buckeyextra.com/content/stories/2011/12/20/ncaa-report.html

your suckeyes got nothing

big11ish - Legendary Leaders of cheaters and pedophiles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar