SEC vs Big10 January 2nd

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Mexico yeah. ... Canada when I was real young.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh is it? Is it annoying when someone keeps posting stupid pictures and bragging about their team (or in this case conference) and ragging on your team? You like when Steelers fans invade our forum and do that?

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Tim Tebow could only dream of having the amount of lucky breaks that went Michigan's way tonight. Virginia Tech should have won that one no problem. Frank Beamer, typical old and way out of touch coach.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh wait what I meant to say was, "ALL RIGHT GO BIG 10 YEAH!!!!"

Actually no, it pains me to see Michigan win anything, especially when the refs screwed Virginia Tech and Virginia Tech screwed themselves. It's called a rivalry. But just like how, "Oh well you just wouldn't understand being a Yanquee, we have to root for the rest of the conference" or whatever nonsense you guys spout, no, it's YOU who doesn't understand seeing a rival like Michigan win a game especially in such an undeserving way.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SEC-SEC-SEC!!!

and your post was just all wrong, not annoying at all

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm really happy I'm not an SEC fan. If my team was sitting at home and I had to watch Michigan play Wisconsin for the National Title I'd probably be furious. But hey good for you guys to be happy for your rivals. I'm glad you live in the part of a country where you're happy for the other team. It's great to see sportsmanship is alive and well in the south.

Do the players all shake hands after the game and does every SEC team get a participation ribbon after the season too? Do the game winners go out for pizza and the losers just go out for ice cream?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it kinda works like the Bundy family

[​IMG]

They can tear each other down, but nobody whos not a Bundy can touch any of them

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

That's a good comparison. And I agree with it except about the part of tearing each other down because you never do.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

SEC schedule, most years, is the hardest conference schedule there is.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Most of the time it is.

Wasn't the case for Oklahoma St.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar