Sec Title Game!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

WHO IS CALLING THE SEC TITLE GAME LSU VS TENNESSEE??? please say its not steve bureline.:grrr:

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It will be Verne Lundquist, Gary Danielson, and Tracy Wolfson on CBS.
    Verne and Gary are a good team.

I think Beuerlein does a good job, however. He seems unbiased to me.
    Not sure how he would be calling a Notre Dame-USC game...:grrhee:

3. Hoffa

BTW, I've had beer in my TV room chillin' for the past 2 weeks to get ready for the game tomorrow. 2 weeks ago I would have said LSU will roll over the Vols, but now I think the Vols win this one. LSU is too beat up, there's the distraction of their coach probably leaving, and the let down of losing to Arkansas all add up to LSU just mailing this one in and the Vols winning their first SEC title in 10 years.

The only factor I see in LSU's favor is Perriloux. The Vols have done badly against the option, and that is LSU's best bet. However, Miles is not a very good coach in my opinion, and I'm not sure he knows what to do. He's been more lucky than smart, and his luck is running out.

If the Vols can run, and I think they will be able to, they win in a high scoring game....let's say by 17 points....

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

This will definitely be a great game. Comes on @ 4 right Hoffa?

5. Hoffa

3 PM Central, 4 on the East Coast...

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

sounds good then. Tomorrow should be a great day for college ball. Va Tech/BC @ 1, UT/LSU @ 4 and Mizzou/Oklahoma @ 8. (All times east coast)

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Those all-orange uni's are very nice.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i like the way it's going so far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar