Seattle Whiners

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jdee, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdee

jdee Guest

I feel there were some questionable calls that went against Seattle in the Super Bowl, and it's one thing for fans and players to gripe. But Mike Holmgren's comments today about Seattle not expecting to have to beat the stripes was classless. Seattle made plenty of their own errors that lead to the loss. Holmgren could have called a much better game at the end of the first half and game to help his team, no mope about the calls.
    I always tell kids, officials don't lose games, players lose games. This is a terrible example to set for kids.

JDee

2. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

Lets throw the Seattle fans a few bones... it might have been one of the most inconsistent, biased, and badly officiated game ever... at least any game of serious importance. Whatever...

The 'Hawks and their fans now have to set a goal for themselves. Be the first SB runner-up since the Titans to make the playoffs the following year.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I heard from a guy at work the Alexander is making a move inside the division. Arizona is where he's going to be according to that dude. That won't help Seattle's chances at all.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I've heard alot about the Refs in this game and I personally feel that if that crew was the best that the NFL has to offer, the league is in trouble.
    I also heard that the penalty early in the game that cost them a touchdown was a bad call. I beg to differ. The receiver pushed off at just the right time to complete the pass, and, right in front of the ref. It was a good call.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The problem is more that a) this particular penalty rarely gets flagged unless flagrant (this wasn't, imo) and b) the cornerback instigated contact with the receiver prior to that, which is also illegal, but wasn't called.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

That makes sense. I have been saying that for a year or two that a big name RB will end up in AZ and complete the offense and cause headaches for the defense. AZ also has a ton of cap room.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And they always will. Bill Bidwell is the cheapest and worst owner around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar