Seats..Where do you recommend?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sixgun95, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

Looking at PSL's, want to do it right the first time. Given that, where do you recommend sitting? (Want to keep it at lower - middle/club level.) I am interested in your opinions.

Thanks!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

where ever you can get one

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

If money is not an issue.... CLUB! Then lower level.
    If money IS an issue ('cause what you will find on ebay is REALLY HIGH).. there really is not a bad view anywhere. Some great fans up here in the "nose bleeds"!

Isn't that right, BiPolar!?!?!!!!

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh yeah. Will I be seeing you tomorrow?

6. skitch

Unfortunately for you and I, but fortunate for me......
    I scored a couple of tickets in the lower bowl right beside the visitor tunnel, so I gave mine to the guys who work for me.

Kinda cool though.... I'm taking my dad. I'm in my late 30's and this is the first time we've ever done a father-son ballgame kinda' thing.

I'll be back up top for the Pats game. I am glad that you and Gunny had some gracious hosts for his visit that got you all some good seats, but I hate I didn't get to see him in person.

7. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

What do you think about 2 seats in 109 Y $8500 obo? Should I hold out until spring? Think there will be better seats, more choices maybe then?

Those club level season tickets are high. Even if you can afford the PSL, those prices are crazy as opposed to all the others.

8. skitch

Sounds OUTRAGEOUS to me. If I'm not mistaken, the original psl price was $750 each. I know they are worth more on the market, but WOW!

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would go nose bleed. You can see just as well and they are much more affordable.

I did notice a huge number of empty seats in the club areas. Some of those bozos don't even get out of the lounge. The real men sit up high.

10. skitch

:beer2:
    They even did a "Real Men of Genius" tribute to us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar