Sean Taylor dead

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I thought about that hit last night... wow again

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Stuff like this just shows how fragile life is and how nobody, regardless of the mistakes they made in the past, should have to go through this. To his teammates and coaches, he was a great guy who has really matured, and to the fans, he was an outstanding player. Rest in Peace, Sean Taylor.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dude lowered his helmet on a punter...in the Pro-Bowl game? Uhhhhh...

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

are you serious right now?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Location, location, location.
    He lived in Palmetto Bay, real estate prices are much higher there than around here.
    Here's a basic 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2100 sq. ft, 46 year old house there for $600,000.

http://realestatepalmettobay.com/Listings/ListingDetail.aspx?LID=25742008

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There, a 900,000 dollar house is like a 100,000 dollar house here. It all balances out, and it's still an average house. Compare it to any other NFL'ers house in MIA and it'd be a shack. Nothing wrong with that, just saying someone had it out for the guy.

7. Hoffa

I know it's an average looking house, it's all about the location. There's no balance to it. You could sell a 900,000 dollar shack there and buy a mansion here with it.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Being from Maryland and experiencing this Sean Taylor thing as a member of the state and near Washington DC this was a very very sad moment. I cant explain how every was feeling. Even myself not being a skins fan, but still root for them, i shed a tear because of just his presence of a NFL player. He was well known east to west and him being gone will be weird now looking at that skins D. I really cant explain how i feel. My prayers go out to his soul and his family. Maybe this is an eye opener to all those corrupt players in the league that take the money and fame for granite (sp?) Not saying sean taylor was corrupt beacsue he was getting his life together. But maybe this is something PacMan can look on. Because he can see how Sean Taylor left a 18 month daughter, as pac has one, and maybe this will open the eyes to pacman that if he goes, what does his daughter have??
    RIP Two1 BallHawking Sean Taylor

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I wasn't sure if bumping this thread was a great idea, but I just read this really interesting article by Jason Whitlock, a sports writer I've always enjoyed (even when I disagree with him).

foxsports.com

I'm sure he's being intentionally provocative (Black KKK), but it's obviously something that he cares a great deal about; sometimes you have to go a little over the top if you really want get people's attention.

Time will tell if what he's writing about is pertinent to the Taylor case, but regardless, IMO it's a great piece.

10. Hoffa

Wow, that's a great article. So true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar