Sean Salisbury's suspension

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nigel, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What a tool.

:))

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, grown professional people can still do amazingly stupid things.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Allegedly it looked like a penis only smaller. :))

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha the ol' junk on the cell phone trick. You wouldn't believe how many times I've scored with that one.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I realize that people's sexual fantasies can take them to weird places, but I just don't get this at all. What exactly is the point of showing someone a camera phone pic of your johnson? I mean if you wanted to show her your penis, usually that's something you carry with you isn't it? (I know I never leave home without mine). If you're going to make the leap of flashing someone a pecker shot, why not just nut up and whip out the real deal :)) Or better yet... just put your "Dick in a Box"

I don't know what result that one could honestly be expecting when showing someone this kind of self portrait. Especially if you're a person with any level of fame, wouldn't it be just natural to assume you'd be on the other end of a lawsuit for something like this.

Anyways after some exhaustive searching I was able to come up with the Salisbury dick photo in question. Here it is:

[​IMG]

:)

On a related note: At my ex's workplace someone took a similar self portrait using the company's digital camera. The photographer left the image on the camera for the next person to find. The next morning my "then wife" took one look at the photo and identified the would be anonymous model instantly. No, she didn't have first hand information on the photo's main subject... the dude's shoes were clearly visible in the shot... and she being the shoe lover she is recognized them instantly. The sad part is the guy was the owner's loser son so he wasn't fired, he was however forced to work from home from that point forward.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Possibly it was a flattering photo? Right light and everything. I know I have taken dozens of pics of the package but the lighting is always off .... wait .... that's right I never did that because I am not a sexual predator.

Obviously his judgment is not all that good. Look at his football career.

My other question is what is the move to get a girl to look at your phone:

"hey check this out"

"Oh what is ....OMG!"

"That's me"

"*uggg* SO! Who are you anyways? Weren't you supposed to be getting me a coke? And I have seen better!"

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Salisbury is still my favorite analyst in spite of this followed by Tom Jackson. I don't really see what the big deal is... yeah, it's kind of weird, but then again, who hasn't done something foolish or strange?

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Sounds as if BiPolar has Salisburied a few women in the past. :grrhee:

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Brings new meaning to the name Salisbury Steak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar