Seahawks announce they’ll plant undercover cops wearing opponent’s jerseys in crowd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If your trying to prevent fights why don't you just have more regular cops in the game? Why do they have to be undercover??

Need more money for crime?

I've never seen a fight at a professional sports game. I lived by Wrigley and can't remember ever seeing a fight at a Pro Sports game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Jeeze

there were multiple fights at every Memphis Tennessee Oiler game. Seriously

Still remember the obese shirtless white dancing guy - what a hoot!

Anyways I have seen exactly zero fights in Vandy/LP though. Heard of some second/third hand though but seen zero

3. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

I saw some nice lady beat the crap out of some guy with a bat outside of a Talladega race

4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

If they did this at a TarpKitties game.....l they would be the only ones there

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

**** the police.

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

We will see if this turns out to be a good idea or not but drunk hometown fans picking on away fans is a problem for sure. Ive never had it happen to me but Ive heard stories from friends going to games as an away fan and having beers flying at them from multiple angles and just being out-numbered and overwhelmed by dudes acting crazy. The only time ive ever been targeted by drunk dudes at a game, they were the away fans and were a lot more easy to manage.

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Most major cities on the east coast seem to be sewage holes anyway.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Talk about a quite stadium. Away teams would LOVE a stoned home crowd. They could whisper the audibles at each other.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Our fans are first class, so no need to do that for us,

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Speaking of Seahawks.. oldie but goodie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar