Sd Game Tailgating

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What is the place like post game?

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I haven't been there after the game, but they say they have drink specials and things going on.

3. Hoffa

I think I will. Not sure who's going with me, if they're over 21 I'll be there.

Here's to the aroma of boob sweat and lime juice...:cheers3:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and you can't beat the air quality.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you just don't like it because you got bounced out :makefun2: :biglaugh:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, that explains all those times before I never bothered with it.:yes:
    Think about it. How many times have I chosen the lot over Uglies?

Man, I ain't in to oggleing young girls and when I do it's covert. I mean, I like women and but I just feel dumb as hell standing around with all that business going on. If I wanted to be entertained by women like that I would just go to a tittie bar, which I have been known to do. I just like the cool air drinking real size beers, not 4 fl.oz. cups. I just simply prefer haning out with at Tricia and Allen's tailgate. The food is great. There is nfl network to watch on the dish.. It's cool.

I'll give Uglies points for the music. They do play good music. I really am not fond of smokey rooms though. Plus, last Sunday I went to the bar to order a New Castle and some chick ran up the bar to me and shook her puss in my face. I'm like: "look sweetie, this $5 is for a beer... I'm just trying to get a drink here... I didn't ask for that..."

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sounds just like a married man talking :))

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

lol you got bounced out Jay?

9. Hoffa

I like that too, for me it's not a matter of choosing one over the other. The St Ann's spot is just too far away from where I park for me to make the hike over and get some serious tailgating time in before kick off. I plan to make it over to St Ann's for the 3pm kickoff Dec. 23rd.

And I'm really a old married guy, cause I like the buffet more than watching the jiggles...:ha:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I'm not married and like all 3..buffet, beer and looking at bouncing boobs :ha:

I am a DOM :tongue: :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar