Sd Game Tailgating

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bored1, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Ill be in town this wknd for some fun where is all the good tailgating at??? trying to show my girlfriend the ropes of how it's done! (she has had a sheltered life)

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I just got tickets from Ebay and have been thinking about getting over to CU for some of the kegs and eggs. Is it worth the trip anyone?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it's worthwhile but not the best way to spend the morning.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I disagree with bipolar, it is the best way to spend the morning and you can't beat the price for breakfast or beer

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ummm- what was the score for the Texans game?

Oh yeah- and who said it would be 27-20?

That's right doubter.........:grrhee:

(Clear out your PM box)

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:beer2:
    Me and ewker toasting our 1 dollar beers...

I like tailgating in the parking lots too. Uglies is good if it's nasty weather outside. The music is good at Uglies. You have to be over 21 to get in now, me and Ewker barely made it...

Even though I won't pay 10 bucks to take a shot of tequila off a young gals boobs, it's fun watching what they do on top the bar sometimes...:pant:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Where is this place?

8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

well if you see me hollar at me ill be the blonde dude wearing alot of titans gear!!:ha:

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am planning on being there this Sunday. I have got to make up for lost time. Hoffa you gonna be there at 9AM

beer and boobs :cheers3:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar