Screw the refs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Just saw this on SBnation, ridiculous!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ponies sLuck

3. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

In the end, i just wished hass has completed the seam pass to jared cook in regulation to win the game. he was wide open and i donte think the opponent couldve tied it with a minute left.

this game shouldnt have come down to bad refereeinng, their secondary was horriiible. deep routses were open

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

We beat the Colts the refs beat us! So many bad calls we got robbed!

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Glad you can admit the refs gave you scrubs the game.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

:cool2:

Classy. Very frustrating game for obvious reasons, good to see some of you arent just talking crap

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Remember last year, they had 0 wins late in the year, and us fighting for the playoffs went into Indy and laid an egg. This team is beyond fixing at this point. The best thing possible is for us to lose the rest of our games and get a higher draft pick. Hopefully this year we spend it on something we actually need instead of playing it safe or taking someone out of the blue that makes no sense at the moment. Love Wright, but was he something a 9-7 team needed with a suspect defense? NO he wasn't. I'm tired of using late picks on defense. Morgan was a safe pick, I'm sorry. He has a few plays each game but nothing better than average. Our safeties are awful, we could use some help in the inside, and we need a playmaker on defense. For example, the Freak back in 99 made a HUGE impact. I mean HUGE. There are no playmakers on defense, just average at best and that is why our defense is terrible.

I dont count giving up 19 to the Colts as a good day, it just seems that way since we give up 34 plus points a game. Seriously, we need to lose, no more 8-8, 7-9 missing out, we need to hit bottom and get some help. We need to get some athletes in here, so however that happens then I'm all for it. The Colts have passed us up, and that is a joke.

Lastly, my gosh, 1st and 10 moving the ball on the last drive and then a run, a deep pass to Cook and a terrible slant call that hit a colt in the back of the leg. Then Punt. My gosh, all we need is a FG, offensive cord is a joke. Enough said, a flipping FG and we throw it deep. Should have thrown the slant on 1st or 2nd down, and what happened to running chris. Give him a few carries, run clock , fg we win. This team makes me sick.

But at the end of the day I AM A TITANS FAN, and ALWAYS WILL BE. Just frustrating.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I booed them as loud as I could and chanted to bring back the replacement refs.

9. smili

smili Starter

^^^This +1. He stands out.

10. smili

smili Starter

but they didn't blow the whistle. the replay w/ audio showed whistle long after the fact. not sure what happened. I was sure that would at least get reviewed. Then right after that the hands to face that wasn't. 2 plays produced big swing in outcome.

Things were just working against the Titans today. Sometimes that happens - couldn't catch a break.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar