ScotTitan's Mock 4/13/11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ScotTitan, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Why a carrot? Money always worked for him.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I just hate mocks where people play fast and loose with the picks to fit their agenda or manufacture trades. A 2nd and a 3rd just to move up 15 spots? I bet you would not do that if you were the eagles.

Let's say the Eagles sit where they are and can get a high 2nd for Kolb. They can still draft a good Cb prospect and have 2 2nds and their 3rd.

Would you take this trade?

Brandon Harris
    2nd rd pick
    3rd rd pick

or

Prince Amukamara

Is Prince Amukamara that awesome? Brandon Harris is a pretty good football player and a comparable athlete to Amukamara. I dont think i could make that trade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think Amakamura is that good as well and might be another Revis. I'd even consider him as the Titans pick simply because he is so good. The type of CB who can shut his guy down allowing the defense to be aggressive.

Assuming the Eagles can trade players swap their first with ours and get Kolb. They get late first round value in chart points and CB is their biggest need.

Now if we did make the trade for McNabb and AH for our #8 I guess some posters missed the part about us STILL having the Redskins 1st round pick. Not a bad deal really. AH's contract isn't that bad now that all the big bonus has been already paid. McNabb's might be a little steep but since VY is gone (not paying his 14 mil) and Collins won't necessarily be coming back (another 5 or so we would have to pay him) it might not be an impossible deal to work out in the short run. Of course we still need a QB for the future so that guy would have to come with our 1st rounder or 2nd rounder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar