Scott Wright's Updated Two-round Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wow !!!

I was just looking at that and was about to post something on it

Scott thinks we'll go after D'Qwell Jackson ILB in the second

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Great Blue has theirs out as well.
    http://www.gbnreport.com/2006projection.html

They have Oakland taking Cutler with the #6 pick which I think is a good possibility. If Ken Whisenhunt becomes the Raiders new coach they might want to bring in Cutler to groom like Whisenhunt did with Roethlisberger.

They also have us taking Thomas Howard in the 2nd.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

d'qwell has made me a believer.

5. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Whisenhunt also coached at Vandy, while not with Cutler that may help him get insider from Coach Johnson.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

A football player over an athlete??? Novel.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The Raiders taking a QB this year makes a lot of sense to me. Out of all the teams below us, I think the Raiders are the one most likely to aggressively trade up and target Leinart or Young.

I would hate the Thomas Howard pick. To coin a Brian-ism. Athlete over football player. Maybe we could assemble a track team.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

GBN has D'Qwell Jackson going before our pick which is why we end up with Howard. Looks like D'Qwell Jackson is rated above Howard.

9. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Give me D'Qwell over Thomas Howard any day of the week. D'Qwell has everything you want in a MLB except he lacks a little bulk, which can change once he hits the weights harder. He's got the leadership, intensity, instincts, and the IQ to be a great one. He's my ideal choice.

Thomas Howard is nothing but Napoleon Harris Version 2.0.

I also don't think Oakland will target a QB until they give Andrew Walter, whom they selected in the 3rd last year, a shot to see what he can do. He's basically a big, strong armed QB, like a Kerry Collins.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I agree that's what they should do, but Al Davis isn't exactly famous for his patience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar