schwartz throws a hissy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

schwartz sucks, as shown by my old sig

[​IMG]

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ditka vs. Schwartz?

lol. That is funny on so many levels.

3. Gunny and TNThunder, both of you can it...

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Worry about yourself. I don't start these things.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well the fact is he was locked onto the tight end. That could be coincidence, I don't know. Fact remains any player on the field can do more than one thing, especially linebackers that are supposed to be versatile. You think there is some mandate that says Keith can only be in coverage and can't run support? It was 3rd and long, if he spys the backfield and sees the handoff, chances are he can get there in time to stop it. I played football, and many years of rugby, but thanks for the attempt to explain zone coverage.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can give him a crash course in Cover 2 that you know oh so much about.

And what does Rugby have to do with zone? or anything football related?

7. In case you haven't noticed, I'm one of the mods. So any time someone starts making personal attacks, it becomes my business just like it does the other moderators.

And it doesn't matter who starts it. If you join in you are just as guilty.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

S is for SuperMod.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Giving up 400 yrds in 45 min is like giving up 267 in a "typical" game with 30 min per team.

That wouldn't be considered bad at all...

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Chicken and egg discussion. Did we give up 400 yards because we were on the field for 45 minutes or were we on the field for 45 minutes because we gave up 400 yards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar