Schwartz on the Move Potentially

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CanadaTitan, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

I bet if Schwartz went to the Pats he would somehow become amazing and respected around the league.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not when the defense goes from top 10 to bottom 30

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Schwartz is under contract, and teams almost never allow coaches to interview for a lateral transfer. So you guys can quit dreaming about this one.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Pacman

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Fish let Hemi do it. Walters did it

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Heimiendnger was given assistant HC tag for J-E-T-S if I am not mistaken.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Wasn't he also ***. HC here? At the moment it's McGinnis, Henshaw and Waterson.

8. maximus

maximus Starter

I thought thats what they thought already

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

No, he didnt. Both of their contracts were up when they left.

10. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I heard NE was going to promote a LB coach to defensive coordinator. Just heard it on another board, so don't know if it's fact.

Anyway, if the Titans were willing to let him make a lateral move, then they should be willing to just get rid of him. It doesn't seem Jeff Fisher has a problem with Schwartz. Maybe Fisher doesn't know as much about football as some folks here. Or, maybe he's determined to commit professional suicide by letting Schwartz drag him down.

Maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar