Schwartz not getting mentioned?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

I haven't read much of Schwartz getting mentioned for any HC jobs. I think he's going to be around again next year with us....

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

3. There are still a few teams that ain't tipping their hand as to who they are looking at. Maybe when a few of the top guys are gone, Schwartz's name will come back.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Why would he even be considered? To me our defense has really missed Greg Williams and some players too, but we used to run a version of the 46 that was aggresive. Now we play zone and let good qb's kill us. You probably need to be better than 9-23 over the last 2 years to get a head job but hey the saints job is open!

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Maybe we need to sweeten the Schwartz deal a tad. For any team that's interested, we'll also throw in 5 footballs, a kicking T and a $10.00 gift certificate to the Pro Shop. If we get desperate, we might throw in Pac Man.
    ________
    DC MEDICAL MARIJUANA

6. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

check out TitansRadio.com
    Schwartz being mentioned for NO HCJ.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:banana:

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You can draw a few parralels between Lovie Smith and Schwartzie. The St Louis defense (who Smith coached before landing his HC gig in Chicago) was consistently dissapointing, but he has done an outstanding job as a HC.

When Vermeil left, Martz looked like the obvious replacement seeing as how the Rams offense was clearly stronger than their defense, but I bet the Rams wished they had chosen Lovie Smith for the HC role.

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

We might want to consider scoring as an option of winning also... Just a thought. :suspect:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, we'll have to win 41-40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar