Schwartz getting some ESPN love

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

getting some love?

more like a ...:suspect:uh... something tease.. :grrhee:

really... who begins to write an article and then just mails it in...

wow. Pulitzer! :yes:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What the hell? Like a teaser trailer for a movie in an article? Who does that?

ESPN must be deciding whether we are worthy of the praise since we beat up ESPN Superstar Reggie Bush and horrible but still Katrina hit New Orleans.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This according to Schwartz, which begs the question "would the defense have fared as well if they had followed the assignments?"

This explaination of why the interview even happened is interesting :suspect:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-270/Peace-Offering-to-Titans-Fans.html

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I am glad our D is playing better, and I hate to be negative even when we are winning, but Honestly, I still would love to see Schwartzie go. I think the D playing better is a by product of the players making it there business to do so, rather than his coaching. To his credit, he is being more aggressive, but the players seem to have made up their mind that they don't want to be ranked dead last in Defense again, they have taken that personally.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The media has always loved jim schwartz because they have always loved jeff fisher and see schwartz as fisher's protege. The media never reported about fans disgruntled about this defense or wanting schwartz fired it has always been the one sided view portraying schwartz as some top genius coordinator and head coach prospect.

Zell is this yet another example of small market media negligence? Espn snowball interviews with our DC and vince young on 60 minutes?

6. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Let it go. Seriously, let it go. You have a difference of opinion. This thread has nothing to do with that argument.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Really, RT? Are we going to have to endure your sarcasm about this any time there is a story on the titans for the rest of the year?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Geez i only asked a question..

:grrhee: :grrhee: :grrhee:

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thanks...that's what I was trying to imply, but did a bad job of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar