Scaife: "Locker room divided, VY doesn't feel welcome"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan77, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    this thread has went entirely too long without a picture of Titans leader dunk dancing half naked with a bunch of dudes.

Carry on

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

hahaha PATRON!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why not, in this thread you credited wins to VY "when the defense was one of the worst in the league" but in reality the D was far more intact and performing significantly better during those games. Mix n match the facts, dates etc. It's all game apparently..

4. dahobbs

dahobbs Camp Fodder

? Are you denying that in every season except 2007, Vince has played with a defense in the bottom 3rd of the league?

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm talking about 2010..

6. dahobbs

dahobbs Camp Fodder

That wasn't clear from your post. I was honestly confused what you were saying. The whole team was definitely playing better in the beginning of the year. No denying that.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

[​IMG]

2 Superbowl Rings

[​IMG]

World Record Olympic Gold Medalist

[​IMG]

Hall of Famer

[​IMG]

Superbowl MVP

Everyone partys, Vince is just one of the few to get caught on camera...

HATERS GONNA HATE

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - best I can tell everyone else managed to keep their clothes on and some of them were even accompanied by hot chicks.

I would hope that I would misuse my celebrity to score hot chicks, if I was to have celebrity to abuse, instead of hanging out with half naked drunk dudes. Sure I sometimes am with guys who are drinking. Sometimes I am drinking as well. Never have I seen it happen that the guys start gettin' half naked - that is not only alocohol abuse but celebrity abuse!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Vince has a wife and kids...so implying that he's gay doesn't really hold much value, and who he parties with (dudes or chicks) is irrelevant to football, so why do you care so much?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar