SC WR Alshon Jeffrey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I miss LenWhale

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Kiper tweeted today that he thinks Jeffrey is a 2nd rounder. I would absolutely be beside myself if he's there at 52 in the 2nd round. Talk about a steal. He has 1st round ability easily. Just needs a little motivation to stay in shape.

He can leap out of the building and has great hands. Man imagine this offense: Locker, CJ, Britt, Jeffrey, Washington, Cook. If you're a defense who do you guard?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, I still wouldn't take Jeffery.

He can not seperate & doesn't run crisp routes. He simply looked good in college due to his size and jumping ability was able to overcome college CBs. When he hits the NFL and corners are athletic and know how to guard him, he'll be nothing.

Jeffery could be a deadly weapon, I just don't see him putting the time in to become that.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

via Jim Wyatt twitter:

South Carolina receiver Alshon Jeffery is scheduled to visit the #Titans on Friday. Jeffery impressed scouts at his Pro Day Wednesday

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Munchak and crew. Get this done :yes:

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

No, I know, I wasn't trying to dog your post at all :).

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I trust that the FO is not stupid enough to draft this PoS.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If he's there at #52 I'd be fine with it.

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

At #52, fine, take a bit of a gamble I'm cool with that. But in the first round you had damn well get a starter, and Jeffery has just too many questions, no way in hell he's the 20th best football player in this draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar