Say its Pick #33...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I know Henry is the popular pick but I'll pass. Don't think he's going to be a very good pro. We need to address the awful secondary at 33.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

do you have a reason?

3. JCBRAVE

Henry looks like a beast next to Ingram

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He reminds me of Brandon Jacobs or LeGarette Blount. 2 fine players, but not the answer at RB the Titans need. I think he'll be an alright pro. The speed of the NFL is a lot faster. He screams 3.9 ypc to me. Watch the Ole Miss game. I fear that's what it'll look like for him in the pros.

5. JCBRAVE

Both Jacobs and Blount have averaged over 5-yards per carry multiple times each, Id happily take one of those types..

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

If he were either one of those I would take it. RB's are "use em" and then throw them away in today's NFL. Ride them like a rented mule.

7. JCBRAVE

Thats in part why their draft stock has turned to crap... Youre lucky to get 5-6 season out of them, teams would rather invest their top picks in WR's and other guys who have a good shot at 10 year careers, not RB's. But at 33 we should start thinking about getting our next RB

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Long way to go to agree with me. LOL Henry, I think, could be a Eddie type of back....not going to break 50 yarders...but would certainly be hell to tackle and wear a d down. He would certainly be WAY, WAY better that anything currently on the Titans roster.

9. JCBRAVE

why wont he break 50-yarders?

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

Just from watching the games against good competition, idt we should take him before the 3rd. Nfl teams are really smart and fast. If you watch the Clemson game last night, he was stopped fairly easily for short yardage and losses a lot. Reason being, it take time to get that big body moving. He can break most 1 on 1 tackles, but he can't get back to speed, so he get gang tackled. You also have to note, he has the equivalent of the cowboys line blocking for him, with the defense having to be ready for the Cardinals passing attack. He won't do well, imo, on a bad team. If he goes to a playoff team, he might be a solid back, but not here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar